Maybe this will make things more clear:

1.ad5da5a8.jpg

source

I really like the wedding cake like setbacks, adds visual interest as the tower rises. But the amount of spandrel is really worrysome. Execution is critical here, just like it was with 1 yorkville.

An opinion I don't share.

Half the developers will disappear overnight should the boom come to a screeching halt. It's common in this industry to have a father step down and a son take over regardless of merit. Bazis has built relationships with Metropia and Plaza(corp). That's all it takes for a mom and pop to dream big. (Streetcar with DreamReit; Concert Properties with OMERS, etc.) To summarize, why are you singling out Bazis for something that it common across the industry?
I heard good things about Roy Varacalli, but the Emerald Park, I just couldn't appreciate the color.

Which is clearly identified and shown on the architectural elevations ...... so if when this is built and people complain that it doesn't look like the render - don't say they weren't warned.

I don't think this is fair. When some cut rate garbage goes up, it's certainly up to those offended to sound off (I certainly will). Developers don't get a pass because they showed that they were planning to build garbage in the first place (a city requirement at that).

It would I've been nice if they tore down the buildings that involves this project. So they can shore this and the project next door together all at once. Developing the two projects together quickly !

March 27
Construction underway for the sells office.
47503906051_d68a78bc4a_b.jpg

46780206674_24433c2c50_b.jpg

Cesford has set up site office at 19 Yorkville
33627207938_f45dc2bb5f_b.jpg

the 19 Yorkville is for 33 Yorkville?
Leasing space for their site since this site is still a few years down the road.

im not sure if it is a terrible name, I just don't understand how the hell is this building related to a Cru (French word for a fancy vineyard). they should have just called it 11 Yorkville residences.

Back