ferusian

Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
110 ADELAIDE ST E
Ward 13 - Tor & E.York District

Development Applications

Zoning By-law amendment application to facilitate the development of the site for a 42-storey mixed-use building comprised of 21245 m² of residential gross floor area and 3770 m² of non-residential gross floor area. A total of 287 residential units are proposed, as well as 66 below grade parking spaces.

1582961674834.png

The site is currently the home of a 4-storey office building.

Last edited:
I believe this site is very limited by the St James Cathedral view corridor too. There isn’t a lot of precedents for breaking view corridors in the city.. interesting to see what happens here.

I cant see what the issue would be. The Saint is going up a block north of the cathedral and it is at least as tall. Without seeing a study, I think the only place you would be able to see this and the cathedral at the same time would be if you were standing right at the corner of King and Church.

I cant see what the issue would be. The Saint is going up a block north of the cathedral and it is at tleast as tall. Without seeing a study, I think the only place you would be able to see this and the cathedral at the same time would be if you were standing right at the corner of King and Church.
Which IIRC is one of the protected view corridors.

Gee, protected view corridors, shadowing, etc..
...meanwhile this will be build a block or two south of a new Ontario Line subway station .
Best not check out the land uses next to the stations on the Danforth!

SvN Architects currently have their offices at this building.

Might be wrong but I have heard in the past that the partners own the building. I wonder if they are directly involved in the development proposal.

Can't say anything meaningful off the one render, except..........."Hey it's not blue/green glass!"

Back