Site Plan Approval application submitted:

Development Applications

Updated project description:
Proposal to permit a mixed use development consists of one 33-storey residential building and one 22-storey office tower resting on a 4-storey podium, and 7 levels of underground parking, containing 33,903 square metres of residential area, 452 residential units, and 39,099 square metres of non-residential area (office, retail, daycare). A total of 811 parking spaces are proposed.

New renderings are updated in the database! No new information is changed in the overall project.

The renderings are taken from the architectural plan via Site Plan Approval:

PLN - Renderings or Perspective Drawings - MAR 10  2022-1.jpg

PLN - Renderings or Perspective Drawings - MAR 10  2022-2.jpg

PLN - Renderings or Perspective Drawings - MAR 10  2022-3.jpg

PLN - Renderings or Perspective Drawings - MAR 10  2022-4.jpg

PLN - Renderings or Perspective Drawings - MAR 10  2022-5.jpg

PLN - Renderings or Perspective Drawings - MAR 10  2022-6.jpg

Interestingly,... the previous renderings from December 2019 had "Bank" and "Supermarket" where it's now labelled as "Retail" & "Retail",... translation, we're now getting another Bubble Tea Shop and another Asian Noodle Shop!

Previously, this was a site T&T was considering - along with Aoyuan's M2M,... T&T been hunting for a site in this Central North York area since 2008 with Bazis Emerald Park,.... but last Summer T&T committed to former Sears site at Fairview Mall

I thought development in this area is on hold until Sheppard sewage capacity is increased? How are these apps proceeding?

A report on this one is headed to the next meeting of NYCC.

There was a resubmission earlier this year and staff believe they are getting close to a deal, but there are still outstanding issues/disputes as this point.

1686245837006.png

Statistical comparison/update:

1686245920519.png

1686245946765.png

For a site located immediately adjacent to both a subway station and a GO Station the parking ratio seems high. ~0.48

* as an aside, the link for the SPA works (from earlier in the thread); but the link for the ZBA does not and I can't find this site in the AIC. Hmmmm

This one was before Council in July, with a settlement offer.

That offer was accepted by Council.

Subsequently, prior to OLT imprimatur the applicant has revised the plans, so they are back before Council.

* Before going further, as we missed the changes in July, the title and Db will require updates, so I'm flagging @Art Tsai

We're now at 38s here (+5)

Updated Stats can be found here:

1699018053022.png

Current Renders:

1699018132426.png

1699018171438.png

1699018196342.png

This one was before Council in July, with a settlement offer.

That offer was accepted by Council.

Subsequently, prior to OLT imprimatur the applicant has revised the plans, so they are back before Council.

* Before going further, as we missed the changes in July, the title and Db will require updates, so I'm flagging @Art Tsai

We're now at 38s here (+5)

Updated Stats can be found here:

View attachment 517428

Current Renders:

View attachment 517429

View attachment 517430

View attachment 517431

All updated it and including the new renderings in the database.

...I wish they bailed on the residential component too. >.<

Back