Perchloroethylene

I wonder how they dealt with the perc from the dry cleaner? Does anyone know? This would be an enormous red flag for me personally.

Mizrahi, bought some advertising from my sales team. now I see why he jumped at our offer, although he was advertising his custom built homes. And not advertising this development.

I wonder how they dealt with the perc from the dry cleaner? Does anyone know? This would be an enormous red flag for me personally.

Is Sam Mizrahi from this org the same guy responsible for the bankruptcy of Cadet Cleaners--owned by a Sam Mizrahi about 5-10 years ago...could be this was one of his properties for years?

From http://twitter.com/#!/Urbanation

hazelton.png

I recently walked by the sales centre and it looks appalling--very gaudy in an un-Toronto-way. Yuck.

This project continues the nasty theme started by the Regency...keep trash like this in the 905 please.

I recently walked by the sales centre and it looks appalling--very gaudy in an un-Toronto-way. Yuck.

This project continues the nasty theme started by the Regency...keep trash like this in the 905 please.

I'm sure it started way back in the 90s with 38 Avenue Road. How I wish new condos had that kind of street presence and animation.

OMG THAT KITCHEN!! *drools*
If that's the same materials as 1 St Thomas, this building will be a stunning gateway to North-Yorkville.

^ Toronto actually has quite a bit of this. Check out Yonge Street around Summerhill, or an Uptown street like Mount Pleasant.

In terms of mid-rise boutique condos, I still prefer Freed/Core or Lamb's developments. This project will depend on the quality of materials used. As in any other faux-historical building in the city, it can be hit or miss.

The balconies in the renders look especially deep.

I'm in the minority and don't mind this at all. Suits the area and clientele as far as I'm concerned.

Back