Something new en route to this site, it would seem: (no description or docs yet)

1626428278299.png

Somewhat hilariously, the renderings show a surface LRT on Eglinton here!

Also, some odd live-work units on the upper floors of the podium. I'll have to look at what they are thinking with those, I wonder if they are trying to satisfy office replacement with live-work units somehow.

You should be doing it yourselves… but I have eliminated duplicated renderings. If you see that someone has posted something before you that you have as well, please go back into your post and remove the reposted stuff. In this case I left all the largest versions of each rendering.

Last edited:
Lol i'll believe all these colours the day I see cladding delivered on the construction site. I'm not getting hooked into the Bait and Switch, nor am I willing to get Toronto'ed again.

Lol i'll believe all these colours the day I see cladding delivered on the construction site. I'm not getting hooked into the Bait and Switch, nor am I willing to get Toronto'ed again.
As it stands, and assuming this is all approved as is, the only thing that will make this work in real life is the best quality materials. Any shirking on the developers side and this will likely all go to shite in a handbag, IMO.

Back