Resubmission made on March 17, 2021:

View attachment 308318

From the Cover Letter in supporting Docs:

1616873472135.png

1616873510547.png

How can it be that a just few blocks to the north we have some of the most beautifully designed buildings being built (junction point, junction house, etc), yet in what appears to be a much larger & more costly proposal, the built form end up like this.

I’m one of the few area residents who wants a massive development on this corner, but they are losing me with this appearance...

Resubmission made on March 17, 2021:

View attachment 308318

Holy hell*, this has become an homage to the stinking pile of crap across Bloor from it. Arrrrrgh! 🤮

TheHorror.jpg

EDIT: It looks like @carrythezero and I may be in sync here… hoping the new design will be swirling down a sink somewhere sometime soon.

*said in the voice of Oscar from Corner Gas

Last edited:
Is it just me, or has it been getting worse and worse since Giraffe?
It's just you ;)

This is a definite improvement over the Giraffe proposal. Look how they've opened up some badly needed space at the street level on both the Bloor and Dundas frontages. Compare how friendly this space is to the barren space across the street.

What are the chances we get another visual redesign before they break ground?

I don’t follow enough developments like this to know what the odds would typically be.

It's just you ;)

This is a definite improvement over the Giraffe proposal. Look how they've opened up some badly needed space at the street level on both the Bloor and Dundas frontages. Compare how friendly this space is to the barren space across the street.
Are we looking at the same thing??

Back