Alright now, this cant be just happenstance and merely a coincidence. The moment we hear a peep about "preservation" is when we get a fire?

There needs to be a police investigation on this one because i'm sniffing some suspicion here.

The church still looks in tact from the exterior after the fire:

20200906_110550.jpg
20200906_110601.jpg
20200906_110701.jpg

Any update on this ?
Members typically race to be the first to post when there is news, so no need to bump the thread with the question. (In fact, other members end up disappointed that there isn't news when they see a new post.)

Members typically race to be the first to post when there is news, so no need to bump the thread with the question. (In fact, other members end up disappointed that there isn't news when they see a new post.)

I was at Wychwood and St. Clair several weeks ago and noticed orange construction fencing around trees in front of the property.

Council deferred voting on designating the Church as a heritage building so I don't know what the status of that is.

The new rendering is updated in the database. The only changes to the project information are both the height and unit counts. The height changed from 24.00m to 28.56m. The total unit count changed from 29 units to 39 units.

Rendering is taken from the architectural plan via Site Plan Approval:

PLN - Architectural Plans - JUL 15  2022-1.jpg

Wasn’t the church currently on the site designated? How do they plan on tearing it down? Would be a real shame

Back