The mirrored glazed look of these glass sections look similar to 19 Duncan condo's curtain wall. You can see it's strong reflection in the previous page and above . Not a fan of white trim though. Black makes the glass pop out much better in my opinion !

Last edited:
Took this from UT's rendering section of the thread. Looks like the bottom glass will be put in/ revealed later. In the meantime, no need to risk accidental breakage. (Though, not an identical glass pattern to what has been installed.)

2111-102683.jpeg

Took this from UT's rendering section of the thread. Looks like the bottom glass will be put in/ revealed later. In the meantime, no need to risk accidental breakage. (Though, not an identical glass pattern to what has been installed.)

2111-102683.jpeg

Some questionable choices were made in the render that I didn’t notice before.

Simcoe as a one way street. Since when?

No right handed turn?

“Convention Centre North” signage — pointing literally in the opposite direction it should be. (and directed agains supposedly “one-way” traffic)

🤨🤔

More seriously though, the glazing is looking good so far. I’m excited to see more of it.

Some questionable choices were made in the render that I didn’t notice before.

Simcoe as a one way street. Since when?

No right handed turn?

“Convention Centre North” signage — pointing literally in the opposite direction it should be. (and directed agains supposedly “one-way” traffic)

🤨🤔

More seriously though, the glazing is looking good so far. I’m excited to see more of it.
I'm glad they don't engineer buildings they way do renderings.

the thing with clear glass is nice but it can appear green from certain angles.

Last edited:

Back