Community Consultation Meeting: 181-195 Dundas St W and 63 Centre Ave

Wednesday, December 6, 2023 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

City staff invite you to join a virtual Community Consultation Meeting for 181-195 Dundas Street West & 63 Centre Avenue to discuss the Zoning By-law Amendment application seeking to redevelop the site into a 41-storey mixed use building containing 135 dwelling units and a 6-storey base building with non-residential uses.

For further information on this application, please refer to the contact information below or view the submission materials on the Application Information Centre at: www.toronto.ca/63CentreAve

Last edited:

Community Consultation Meeting: 181-195 Dundas St W and 63 Centre Ave

Wednesday, December 6, 2023 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

City staff invite you to join a virtual Community Consultation Meeting for 181-195 Dundas Street West & 63 Centre Avenue to discuss the Zoning By-law Amendment application seeking to redevelop the site into a 41-storey mixed use building containing 135 dwelling units and a 6-storey base building with non-residential uses.

For further information on this application, please refer to the contact information below or view the submission materials on the Application Information Centre at: www.toronto.ca/63CentreAve

Given all the challenges/pushback on this one, I'm surprised to see it head into consultation unchanged......

I mean, yes, this one clearly sucks, and it's rightly being pushed back on (hopefully successfully), but in terms of an application, I'm not sure why the proponent wouldn't be moving forward with the entitlements? As far as I can read there's no planning reason why it would be denied...

Back