Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Listed at 307 Lake Shore Blvd. East, I'm pretty this new app in the AIC fits here:

1651734996965.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
The old "Google building" isn't actually a part of the Quayside assembly and is privately owned, from my understanding.

Block 3B would be located where Parliament Street currently is to the south of the Google Building.

This application however appears to be for the privately held parcel, and is separate from the Quayside development. It's not Dream/Great Gulf behind it either. (Block 3A?)

The old "Google building" isn't actually a part of the Quayside assembly and is privately owned, from my understanding.

Block 3B would be located where Parliament Street currently is to the south of the Google Building.

This application however appears to be for the privately held parcel, and is separate from the Quayside development. It's not Dream/Great Gulf behind it either. (Block 3A?)

This is correct. It’s the former Google building, fronting Lake Shore. Warrants a separate thread for sure.

I think everyone will like this one!

This is correct. It’s the former Google building, fronting Lake Shore. Warrants a separate thread for sure.

I think everyone will like this one!
Privately owned, do we know by whom? Prior to Sidewalk/Alphabet/Google it was Leafs/Raps TV.
Plaza. I thought it had its own thread, but I can't find it now.

i was gonna say the same thing. i bet my house on this, Plaza will never build this and switch to something ugly in the last moment.

Back