This building will blend in beautifully being next to the Quayside development! If everything goes through with all these renderings proposals. This section of town could be the CAT'S MEOW!! Place to be in the downtown core. Being sandwiched between East Harbour, Villiers Island and the financial district lol!

Is this plot of land not part of Quayside?

I'm trying to add this tower to my model, and something isnt adding up. The quayside lands are squarely on top of this plot of land. I'd love to see a pic showing where this tower is supposed to be placed...

I like what I’m seeing, but I also wish someone would pass a law banning the inclusion of balcony greenery in renderings. There’s a better chance of making “fetch” happen. Stop getting our hopes up.

I'm trying to add this tower to my model, and something isnt adding up. The quayside lands are squarely on top of this plot of land. I'd love to see a pic showing where this tower is supposed to be placed...

The shape of this site is quite irregular - it's sort of diagonally split from the adjacent Quayside site.

The shape of this site is quite irregular - it's sort of diagonally split from the adjacent Quayside site.
Yes but it's in the boundaries of the Quayside site L shaped plot plan. Shaded in reddish orange in the thumbnail photo info box. I guess you'll have to move over those towers to make way for this one lol!

Let's just put this to bed:

quayside.jpg

I like what I’m seeing, but I also wish someone would pass a law banning the inclusion of balcony greenery in renderings. There’s a better chance of making “fetch” happen. Stop getting our hopes up.
There is no greenery on any of the balconies in the renderings.

Beautiful renders. The waterfront is in desperate need of some landmark architecture, though it's still too soon for me to get excited. This is an instance where I wish design excellence was something the city could mandate, at least for a prominent location like this. It's an idea that's been touched on in other threads, obviously there are realities that make such a thing challenging, but one can dream.

Back