May 15th
When I drove by it looked like the titles were off the building.
DJI_0794.JPG

Just cleaned out an incredibly racist post in this thread. Make no mistake, that member is gone, forever. We're pretty good at finding people who start second accounts too, not always immediately, but we do find them eventually and wipe their posts. We will not put up with hate on UrbanToronto.

Just cleaned out an incredibly racist post in this thread. Make no mistake, that member is gone, forever. We're pretty good at finding people who start second accounts too, not always immediately, but we do find them eventually and wipe their posts. We will not put up with hate on UrbanToronto.

I saw that, thanks for cleaning it up. Crazy to think people like that exist in Toronto still in 2022.

It actually made me do a double take due to how casual it was. How long have I been on UT, 15 years? First time I've reported a post. That's 2 today alone! 😆

I saw that post last night and decided not to report because a dozen of us would have reported it already. Didn't want to inundate the moderators with the same request. What's interesting was that person didn't know he/she would be banned outright. That person did have 30-40 posts before that so that wasn't some troll who created an account to have some fun.

I saw that post last night and decided not to report because a dozen of us would have reported it already. Didn't want to inundate the moderators with the same request. What's interesting was that person didn't know he/she would be banned outright. That person did have 30-40 posts before that so that wasn't some troll who created an account to have some fun.

I looked at their post history as well, and there wasn't really anything to indicate that such an offensive post would suddenly appear out of nowhere from them. Very bizarre.

No new renderings are updated in the database! The overall project information has some updates. The overall building storey count changed from 52, 42, 35, 33 storeys to 55, 41, 34, 32 storeys. Overall building heights changed from 170. 64m, 141.06m, 116.83m, 114.06m to 183.10m, 141.10m, 116.63m & 114.10m. The total unit count remains the same at 651, 463, & 301 units. Finally, the total parking space count changed from 649 parking spaces to 573 parking spaces.

June 11th - Building has been demolished. I noticed it when looking at the photo of Islington terrace so it is a really cropped shot and thus a little fuzzy.
DJI_0629ce.jpg

Just noticed Henning Larsen are design architects on this... wonder when we'll see some renderings. :)

I jokingly refer to the West Don Lands as the West Dane Lands ... (Cobe x 2, Henning Larsen @ 31R Mill Street etc.).

Since Henning Larsen are involved in this big CreateTO project (and the same Henning Larsen + Adamson team for CreateTO's Etobicoke Civic Centre)... it would be great to see Cobe land lots of work in the borough too ... (just so I can crack a stupid joke about Etobicobe).

No new renderings are updated in the database! The overall project information has some updates. The overall building storey count changed from 52, 42, 35, 33 storeys to 55, 41, 34, 32 storeys. Overall building heights changed from 170. 64m, 141.06m, 116.83m, 114.06m to 183.10m, 141.10m, 116.63m & 114.10m. The total unit count remains the same at 651, 463, & 301 units. Finally, the total parking space count changed from 649 parking spaces to 573 parking spaces.

@Art Tsai - The thread title still says 52 storeys.

Back