PMT

Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
3429 BLOOR ST W
Ward 05 - Etob. York District

►View All Properties

Offical Plan Amendment and Rezoning application to construct a 18 storey retirement and assisted living facility.

Proposed Use --- # of Storeys --- # of Units ---

Applications:
Type Number Date Submitted Status
OPA & Rezoning 17 188915 WET 05 OZ Jun 28, 2017 Under Review

Current Site:
upload_2017-6-29_9-46-27.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-29_9-46-27.png
    upload_2017-6-29_9-46-27.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,978
Update:
Across Toronto, half a dozen Beer Store sites now face the prospect of redevelopment, with the low-slung retailers—all fronted by generous surface parking—set to be replaced by urban infill projects. Hot on the heels of a very recent proposal near Dundas and Ossington, the latest Beer Store site to be re-invented is at 3429 Bloor Street West, just south of Islington Station.

where are the reports that states the future developments on Islington TTC parking lots, as seeing in renderings the green colored towers?

Nowhere close to being voted on yet, but local City Councillor Justin DiCiano is on record as opposing the project as currently designed.

Because this is quite arguably a tower on a mid-rise site. I would consider it to be extremely aggressive, despite its adjacency to other towers, it faces directly onto a neighbourhoods area.

DiCiano is the sketchiest councillor on the council. If he's opposing something I don't assume that it's based on honest reasoning.

Because this is quite arguably a tower on a mid-rise site. I would consider it to be extremely aggressive, despite its adjacency to other towers, it faces directly onto a neighbourhoods area.

It's across the street from Islington Station. It should be taller and everything down to Meadowvale should change. But this is Toronto, so single family neighbourhoods mere meters from subway stations are a-ok!

It's across the street from Islington Station. It should be taller and everything down to Meadowvale should change. But this is Toronto, so single family neighbourhoods mere meters from subway stations are a-ok!
Meadowvale to Bloor should mirror Soudan to Eglinton between Yonge and Mt. Pleasant!

Back