Demo imminent it seems:

89388D92-A361-4B36-B7AF-C73430E940D8.jpeg

Upcoming Fitzrovia apartment developments​

“We’re about to break ground on a three-tower, all-rental development at the Holiday Inn right across from the Yorkdale mall,” said Rocca. “We just started abatement on the hotel.”

The project at 3450 Dufferin St. will include IBI Group-designed buildings of 24, 28 and 30 storeys with 766 combined units along with retail at grade, a daycare, parking for 693 bikes and a three-level underground garage with 731 parking spaces. It’s slated for 2024 delivery.

Fitzrovia’s partners on the site, which was acquired from The Gupta Group last September for $86.5 million, are Hazelview Investments and Alberta Investment Management Corporation.

Construction has started at our Yorkdale Project. Tower's A + B share an elevated amenity package which is currently set to include a commercial-grade gym, yoga studio, party room, theatre, and more. We are also pleased to announce that a two storey best-in-class daycare will be incorporated into this project. The brick facade of Tower's A+B will feature hand-laid brick cladding.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM-fAVplayb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 5.24.29 PM.png

Looks like "The Sloane & The Trafford" is the name they're now going with. Expected completion being set for Q2 2024:

sloan.jpg
sloan2.jpg
sloan3.jpg

I have a feeling Fitzrovia will execute well on this one, although i'm still holding my breath on the grey building to the east in this development.

Back