The former M5V presentation center's address is 363 King St west: http://my.cagbc.org/green_building_...buildings.php?id=57&press=1&draw_column=3:3:2
The new presentation center's address is 367 King St W.

I think David Mirvish's 355 King St project is getting two addresses for the two tower now: 355 and 357 King. They both will be on the same site of the Westinghouse building, one on the NE corner and one on the SW.

357 King is the former M5V sales office. All one has to do is check the maps on the City's website, zoom in close enough to see the address for each property. 357 is right at the southwest corner. UD is correct.

357 King is the former M5V sales office. All one has to do is check the maps on the City's website, zoom in close enough to see the address for each property. 357 is right at the southwest corner. UD is correct.

The map as mentioned, and a few shots of this site I took in the past:

The former sales centre (designed as a reusable structure) has been available for lease, but completely abandoned and left to deteriorate. The most use it gets now is as a resting spot for drunk clubbers eating hot dogs from the street vendor at the corner.

http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentApplications/searchPlanningApp.do

OPA / Rezoning 10 192451 STE 20 OZ 357 KING ST W Jun 9, 2010 --- --- Ward-20
South-District --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Rezoning application to permit the redevelopment of the lands containing an existing auto repair shop for the purposes of a mixed use building complete with 212m2 of ground floor retail and 242 residential dwelling units above. Included inthe proposal is 6 levels of below grade parking complete with 138 parkign spaces.

It looks like it is being used for something, I can't tell what. There's some computers set up and a lot of cardboard boxes everywhere, but there's no corporate logo to identify any stores opening. Could be a temporary office for someone. It might be getting converted into a sales office for the development planned for the site, but seems a bit early for that, considering absolutely nothing is known about that building except for the sign in front.

357 KING ST W

Application Number -- 10 192451 STE 20 OZ
Application Status -- Application Submitted
Date Received -- Jun 9, 2010
Status Date -- Jun 9, 2010
Proposed Non-Residential GFA (sq m) -- 212
Proposed Residential GFA (sq m) -- 23877
Lot Size (sq m) -- 782
Proposed Residential Units -- 242
Proposed Storeys -- 40

Density of 30.8 times lot size.

I suspect that one day we will regret having built all these identical generic glass boxes. Most people outside of this forum already do regret it.

Back