I don't think(?) this has been posted - link and below image from BH Architects: — https://bharchitects.com/en/project/433-front-st-w/

1680573895938.png

Last edited:
Goodness, I'm not sure how this slipped my radar...

...what I can tell though at a glance that this is not a sub project of that Rail Deck Thingy, but an entirely different beast. That maybe a good thing here.

It's an extremely good thing, considering the project team working on it.

Does this one envision requiring any of the Front Street ROW, as the Craft stuff did to the west?

The project sits entirely within the property line(s) - not sure what you mean WRT the Craft stuff? There is an expansion of the public realm north into Front, if that's what you're referring to?

The project sits entirely within the property line(s) - not sure what you mean WRT the Craft stuff? There is an expansion of the public realm north into Front, if that's what you're referring to?

See this post:

In that iteration of the Rail District Craft was asking for a part of the Front Street ROW.

See this post:

In that iteration of the Rail District Craft was asking for a part of the Front Street ROW.
Gochya. Well Rail District or whatever it's called this week isn't happening for a long, long, time (if ever), so I'm a little 'meh' on that whole thing...

is it still in the land sale phase or a developer actually bought the land?

Gochya. Well Rail District or whatever it's called this week isn't happening for a long, long, time (if ever), so I'm a little 'meh' on that whole thing...
Maybe that's a good thing too here...

Back