Yeah it sure is unoriginal. ^

We have way too many of these buildings going up nowadays. Ridiculous right? And that RED! How many times do we have to keep seeing splashes of colour on condos! Bring the the gray I say! Isn't that right?

Yeah, I also think it's quite original looking. Even if it's poorly executed it'll look interesting and may turn into a local curiosity.

The site is also crying for intensification. Being the bulldozed remains of old Cooksville, and all, it's one of the GTA's only examples of urban prairie. And within walking distance to a GO station, too.

I wish this would replace one of the Parkside Village towers to break up the monotony that that development will become.

http://www.dailycommercialnews.com/...1bff729ffdda&projectid=9193897&region=ontario

Note: Preliminary planning is underway at the owner. An application for official plan amendment and rezoning has been submitted to the city for approvals. Scope of work will be finalized pending approvals.
Project: construction of a 28-storey residential condominium with 260 units.
Scope: 28 storeys; 260 units
Development: New
Category: Apartment bldgs
Consultant Complete information is available to subscribers. Click HERE to find out how to subscribe.
Owner's representative Complete information is available to subscribers. Click HERE to find out how to subscribe.
This report Mon Jan 27, 2014.

Higher Living is a separate project by Matas. It's on Dundas east of Hurontario, whereas The Maze is on Agnes west of Hurontario.

Shoot that's what happens when you don't scroll down. It looks very similar so I just assumed it was The Cheapening. My apologies. Glad the Maze still exists.

Back