artyboy123

Member Bio
Reaction score
Taken from DevApp:

"The proposed development currently contemplates three industrial warehouse buildings with associated office areas. The total Gross Floor Area (`GFA¿) is 25,466 square metres. Building D, located at the southwest corner of the subject property, will have a GFA of 15, 383 square metres. Building E, located along the north end of the subject property will have an area of 6,868 square metres and is to be split between multiple smaller units, each with warehouse and office areas. Building F will have an area of 3,215 square metres and is also to be split into smaller industrial warehouse/ office units. Each of the three buildings contains mezzanine levels (included in the total GFAs provided above). The proposed density is 0.49 times the lot area based on net site area, and the proposed lot coverage is 42.26%. A total of 206 vehicular parking spaces 23 type A, and 32 Type C loading spaces are proposed."

DevApp: http://app.toronto.ca/AIC/index.do?folderRsn=I7dk1GTn+x6z6c/UXeSIuA==

PLN - Architectural Plans - JAN 25  2023-314.jpg

PLN - Architectural Plans - JAN 25  2023-315.jpg

PLN - Architectural Plans - JAN 25  2023-316.jpg

PLN - Architectural Plans - JAN 25  2023-317.jpg

The development application says the Registered Owner is Stanford Homes which is affiliated with Megapro X. Is State Building Group the developer or the builder?

The development application says the Registered Owner is Stanford Homes which is affiliated with Megapro X. Is State Building Group the developer or the builder?

So I looked into this inquiry and found the application form listed as Stanford Homes.

I looked at Megapro X they are the property management company; however, the name "Barry Berens" listed a Megapro X which is the same owner as Stanford Homes.

State Building Group's website suggests they are a developer.

I believe State Building Group and Stanford Homes/Megapro X are co-developers in this project.

Hope this answers the questions.

Back