840 QUEENS PLATE DR
Ward 02 - Etob. York District

►View All Properties

Proposed Use --- # of Storeys --- # of Units ---

Applications:
Type Number Date Submitted Status
Rezoning 17 278424 WET 02 OZ Dec 21, 2017 Under Review
Site Plan Approval 17 278431 WET 02 SA Dec 21, 2017 Under Review

any updates on the 2nd building ?? i noticed they put up a construction fence around the trailer which holds their office on queens plate drive

IMG_2436.JPG
IMG_2438.JPG
IMG_2439.JPG
IMG_2442.JPG
IMG_2441.JPG
IMG_2440.JPG

thanks for starting thread , curious as to when they will start selling and how crazy the prices will considering there is a 1 bedroom condo unit with 1 parking for sale at $470K now at the other building

update , i noticed new Feb 2022 Civil and Utilities drawings , cover letter and detailed revision list , parking study , landscape plans etc... on Toronto development website -->application details on the https://secure.toronto.ca/AIC/index.do website I just searched 750 queens plate drive

I guess no updates on this project , probably with the current housing market and interest rates this project won't launch for really long time..... lol...

i guess still no actual plans & dates to launch this project ?, has been sitting empty for so many years now

There are a few new documents up. Seems as though the original submission wasn't complete. Doesn't look like any major changes, just a proper uploading of all the required docs.

There are a few new documents up. Seems as though the original submission wasn't complete. Doesn't look like any major changes, just a proper uploading of all the required docs.

While you are right about the previously incomplete applications, there have, in fact, been many substantive changes here.

Just to start, the height has had a bump to 17s.

Flagging @Paclo

Fresh AIC link for your convenience:

From the Planning Report:

1713014978887.png

1713015021855.png

Current Render:

1713015311900.png

Statistical Summary:

1713015171132.png

surprised they didn't turn this project into a purpose built rental building with the current market conditions and the new Federal HST rebate on purpose built rental apartments, many builders are saying with this new hst rebate there is enough profit margin to build as compared to condos

Back