symmetrydev

Member Bio
Reaction score
Early look at the preliminary concept for our upcoming Oakville project designed by 546 Architecture.
I'll post updates as the design evolves leading up to the planned launch next year.

lake and east.jpg

Attachments

• lake and east.jpg
    lake and east.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,160
Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool looking project. Looking forward to watching this one evolve.
Also, I love the JJ Abrams effect on that rendering!

Yassssssss Symmetry!

Bronte deserves design of this caliber, but please bring some of this hot stuff downtown Oakville to help counterbalance the overwhelming amount of schlocky new builds that have proliferated there in recent years.

Very nice indeed - symmetry does it again! Wondering the exterior structure is - white/brown painted cast in place concrete? Cladding?

AoD

The answer will be coming in a front page story shortly!

Front page news story here, and dataBase file with high-res images linked at the top of the page!

With so many things still up in the air and nothing really decided upon in this very early conceptual proposal, one has to seriously wonder if there are actual efforts to secure a new Hasty Market on the main floor retail. I'm sure the present owners would want this! The public will have their say. The locals are very vocal.

Another outstanding development from Symmetry! They never failed to impress.
I wished other developers would follow their lead in good innovative design and quality materials.

Aw man! Right in my neighbourhood too! I can't wait to see this go up, hopefully the design doesn't change too much. So exciting!!

Back