Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 18,454
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 14,709
I wondered when this would be finally revealed

Way too small of a lot for this if you ask me. It kills the development potential of surrounding sites, they need to assemble some more property. Maybe pick up a bit of frontage onto Yonge street.

Way too small of a lot for this if you ask me. It kills the development potential of surrounding sites, they need to assemble some more property. Maybe pick up a bit of frontage onto Yonge street.

Why do you think it kills the dev potential of surrounding sites?

The quintessential Toronto typology of a box, a preserved facade and balconies everywhere.

It's almost hilarious looking at an 80-floor tower sitting upon a two-storey facade. Not that I mind, though.

already earmarked for something else

Won't Aura have set a new precedent in that regard for buildings in the vicinity? Thinking of the straight, diagonal line you see on dev apps...

Considering the scale of development in the immediate area, I assume they will be allowed a fairly tall tower here.

I am curious about how one would justify that FSI.

AoD

Oh, me too. Aura and Massey must have set new highwater marks in the neighbourhood when they were approved. Interested to see a comparison.

I'd also be interested to see a chart indicating the, say, 5- and 10-year trendline of average approved FSI in Toronto devs.

Back