@Cryptopreneur @interchange42

Today:

20220624_164839.jpg

Just received an unavoidable delay notification from the builder. They're saying around a 12 month delay. Estimated occupancy before the delay was end of 2023 or Jan 2024...

It's odd, they sent out no notice during COVID like all other builders, but they send it out now and reference COVID even though supply chains, materials, etc. are MUCH better. I don't think they faced any permit setbacks during COVID either... oh well.

Just received an unavoidable delay notification from the builder. They're saying around a 12 month delay. Estimated occupancy before the delay was end of 2023 or Jan 2024...

It's odd, they sent out no notice during COVID like all other builders, but they send it out now and reference COVID even though supply chains, materials, etc. are MUCH better. I don't think they faced any permit setbacks during COVID either... oh well.

I've heard from various sources within the industry that multiple projects are running into issues due a shortage of skilled labour, everything from structural/concrete on through to interior finishing.

Back