Seems to be completely random. Nothing on the shop drawings suggests what the inspiration was.

The posts on the previous page

HOLY-HYPERBOLE-BATMAN.jpg

So @JoeParez, are you fabricating this thing? Can you post images of the assembly?

Haha. No I'm not the fabricator, sorry! :)
I work for another sub on the job and required the cladding shop drawings for my drawings & coordination.

My 'fears ' have been somewhat alleviated. We all jumped the gun too quickly. Having said that it would be a pleasant public courtesy to let people know that 'something' is going to happen before we all go 'bananas' too soon. Including myself. After all this is the 'public' part of a private development isn't it?

My 'fears ' have been somewhat alleviated. We all jumped the gun too quickly. Having said that it would be a pleasant public courtesy to let people know that 'something' is going to happen before we all go 'bananas' too soon. Including myself. After all this is the 'public' part of a private development isn't it?

Probably not worth the developer's time or money to send out a public notice about artwork to ease minds when people could just wait two weeks for the finished product. Not sure they care about people 'going bananas' when in reality we're just impatient.

Excited to see the end result.

Not sure I would call it art myself, but nice to a see that there is a decorative design feature to that large blank stretch. Perhaps there will be some interesting lighting included.

Oh boy.

@JoeParez, please tell me there's more to it than we see above.

(and thanks for your previous response!)

No problem! I feel like I could add a lot of insight to a good percentage of the projects on this forum considering the work that I do.
For example, we just finished our work at River City 3.

Anyway, seems like what you're seeing is the final product. 1/4" thick, laser cut aluminum plate, painted white.

Back