I was looking forward to this one since I live around the corner at ROCP, and I had a reasonably good experience, but my $250 bill for 2 made me think that as long as I'm spending that much money, I would rather go to an independent restaurant, or even Luma.

Yes for that price you can go to Luma, Note Bene, Victor and not only have better food but better ambiance and service!

Alice Fazooli's has been rebranded as Scaddabush. It's coming next. No so sure about Canyon Creek, but good chance it became Reds Midtown.42

Being so close to Ryerson and the near by tourist trap Dundass Square, It makes sense sticking REDS in this location and not a Canyon Creek Chophouse. Canyon attracts more a mature crowd and It's a steakhouse so you're a little more limited in menu options.

Taken this weekend.

029.jpg

030.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

011.jpg

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,210
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,223
  • IMG_0472.jpg
    IMG_0472.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 1,120
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 982
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they're working on the 78th floor now (top residential floor). After this, it's just the mechanical to go.

looked like no lights, flat signs facing directly onto the wall. One of the ads seemed to be for condo sales, though I'm not sure. I'll walk by again tomorrow and take a pic.

At the beginning of the month we were told that the sign installation was roughly a year away, so I am curious to see if this is just a temp to fill the empty space until permits for the permanent sign have been secured...

Back