that make sense because the screen can be damaged by something falling from the top.

Look at what's covering those ads. Nothing falling from the top could hit that spot.

The permanent signs may be a little larger than the temporary signs, but they will be in the exact same spots, entirely covered. It apparently has to do with the permits, may be tougher to get as they will be digital screens capable of displaying anything, potentially making them more of a nuisance for anyone living nearby, and therefore meriting more scrutiny I would imagine…

Today:

9Uvxu99.jpg

It's actually quite a shame that they botched the north wall so badly, nothing short of redeveloping College Park will cover it up well.

It's actually quite a shame that they botched the north wall so badly, nothing short of redeveloping College Park will cover it up well.

When the construction elevators are down it shouldn't look a whole lot different than the south side, save for that odd patch of mismatched glass at the N/E corner of the setback which will presumably be replaced.

Way to take a thread and destroy it. Now the next several pages are going to be whether Yonge St. is third world or not.

Yonge Street looks like a third world street here. Such a shame...

Have you ever even seen a third world street before? Yonge st. Is not a third world street. End of discussion. Back to aura: just out of curiosity, does anybody know how many meters the curved roof will add to the structure? Tower's pretty tall already, I thought they would have started it by now.

Yonge Street looks like a third world street here. Such a shame...

Can you explain your basis for such an insane comment?

If not, please post a Google Streetview link for any third-world location that looks even remotely similar to this. I doubt you will be able to find such a place.

Back