Let it be "completed" for at least a month before getting uptight. Give them time cause its still a long ways till it is fully and entirely completed. Although with previous projects still need care and attemtion like trump parade bridge and others missing panels. who can blame your worry or concern.

If you are referring to the curtainwall on the East side on the floor near the top, I noticed it is actually plastic sheeting protecting the glass from some interior work.

Fair enough, thank you, that's good news. The mismatched glass below however looks permanent, as seen in the 2nd, 3rd & 4th photos above by DarkSideDenizen.

Good Morning
4IupGXr.jpg

This morning from the 34th floor of First Canadian Place:

Aura.jpg

Attachments

• Aura.jpg
    Aura.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 807
Last edited:
From yesterday as well, Polson St. Pier view.

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0905.jpg
    IMG_0905.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 2,057
  • IMG_0914.jpg
    IMG_0914.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 2,033
I'm eager to see some signs of steel for the decorative crown. I'm dreading that Canderel will cheap out and leave the tower topped out as is.

This morning from the 34th floor of First Canadian Place:

View attachment 24901

Nice angle. It's funny how one building can completely throw off the balance and scale of every other building in that photo and in doing so makes the city actually look smaller. It really does just dominate to a bittersweet effect. Kinda like how the CN tower effects Southcore and the ICE cluster.

Back