their renderings show that there will be a rapid transit stop @ harding.
is there any validity to that or is that just some bs? the current viva stop is @ weldrick.

It went to the OMB in April 2015

https://www.richmondhill.ca/en/shared-content/resources/documents/pl110189-Apr-29-2015.pdf

Not sure how old this rendering is - from HPA's site

34t515h.png

Last edited:
Nothing new but was in Richmond Hill on the weekend so I took a picture of the future site. The construction happening is for the Yonge BRT I believe.

IMG_8956.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8956.JPG
    IMG_8956.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 1,159
it's been 5 years, what happened to this proposal?
If anyone knew, they would have posted it. If you don't have news to add to the thread, what you're doing is considered an unnecessary thread bump, considered an annoyance by many members. Careful how often you do it.

Though 5 years is probably a reasonable amount of time to ask if the project has been cancelled, or been sold to a new developer.

On the developer's website, I presume this is the project they are calling "Arnold & Major Mackenzie" and described as "future project". Doesn't seem to be any update or even a rendering attached though.

The file is still open.

I couldn't find the attachments associated with the presentations made in the most recent tribunal meetings, but I did find that Hariri Pontarini Architects did present on behalf of Baif at the meeting, so I am going to assume that the renderings on the Hariri Pontarini website are up-to-date with what is publicly available. Given that the pictures up-page are broken, they are re-uploaded to UT server for posterity:

1606949278755.png

1606949300037.png

1606949323220.png

1606949348562.png

Update: there is a new proposal for the site

This proposal is actually down the street from the Baif Don Head proposal, on the north side west corner of Major Mackenzie Dr and Arnold Cres.

Back