I live directly above the Barrie Line (Newmarket Sub), a couple hundred meters south of the Davenport Diamond. Few are going to get sympathy from me re: train noise. We are making slow moves towards electrification on the Metrolinx' corridors, but CPKC isn't going to budge on anything like that for decades, if ever.

It appears that there is still 1 retail spot unoccupied. It's between the Scotiabank and the (unopened) dental office. Recently the Bianca window decals came down and you can now see inside this space.

With this building you get the noise of a busy arterial road on one side of the building and the noise of freight trains on the other side. Not great. Hopefully, they took every opportunity to tackle noise penetration with the cladding and windows.

bianca-02.jpg

bianca-01.jpg

bianca-04.jpg

bianca-03.jpg

bianca-05.jpg

Some aerial pics from Teeple's website, including a unique view of the Midtown skyline:

bianc.JPG
bianc2.JPG
bianc3.JPG

Some aerial pics from Teeple's website, including a unique view of the Midtown skyline:

View attachment 540642View attachment 540643View attachment 540645

Dang, awesome pool and garden area! No shadowing at all and its giving more resort than the usual community centre-condo amenity vibes. Throw in some tropical plants and a margarita and I'm there in a jiffy in my speedo.

Back