20220924_100354.jpg
20220924_100441.jpg
20220924_100523.jpg
20220924_100533.jpg
20220924_100600.jpg
20220924_100602.jpg

So affordable housing is the $3500 a month affordable type, right? Perfect for low income families. It will motivate them to move to Alberta!

So affordable housing is the $3500 a month affordable type, right? Perfect for low income families. It will motivate them to move to Alberta!

Well, no. It’s the City that defines affordable rents, which are published here: https://www.toronto.ca/community-pe...-average-market-rents-and-utility-allowances/

If those numbers aren’t low enough for your liking, you should write the mayor and tell him to adopt new revenue tools so that the City can subsidize those rents. Call your MP and MPP as well.

Can someone help me out I’m a little confused. Why are they demolishing all the historic elements on site. I was under the impression it was being incorporated or at least the facades into the project. Or are they going to reconstruct them?

Can someone help me out I’m a little confused. Why are they demolishing all the historic elements on site. I was under the impression it was being incorporated or at least the facades into the project. Or are they going to reconstruct them?
The Kent School will be saved and incorporated in the site all fixed up, but the rest is coming down.

No new renders, but Fitzrovia has updated their site with the names of the three rental buildings they’re building on this site - they’ll be called The Roxy, The Quinton & The Belvoir

(just to clarify, fitzrovia is developing the buildings which will face Dufferin)

Back