News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Excellent list! The more craft breweries the better. Less money for the Beer Store! I just hope with all these craft breweries all over Ontario, this will put pressure on the Liberals to end the foreign-owned beer monopoly.
Haven't been to the Beer Store since the Star's exposé on their monopoly last year. Damn proud of it. In other news, any craft beer bar or brew pub that has something like Canadian on tap or in the bottle is deeply confused. Though yeah yeah, 'market forces' and all.

Eastbound Brewing at Queen and Broadview beside the new hotel is open

20170426_213539.jpg

And further east - Rorschach Brewing has opened in the old Papillon space at 1001 Eastern Aenue

17855607_442082382792949_3031803985633701832_o.jpg

17492392_431309253870262_6711786561056791751_o.jpg

Hey, thanks for those! (Love Rorschach's logo!) It may be a few days before I get my map updated. Just a crazy schedule at the moment…

I have been quite enjoying craft breweries all across the Province, however I just wish more of them adapted the "Brewpub" business. I do like the idea of a sit down meal to go with the beer offerings, rather than just a tasting room.

I have been quite enjoying craft breweries all across the Province, however I just wish more of them adapted the "Brewpub" business. I do like the idea of a sit down meal to go with the beer offerings, rather than just a tasting room.

Indie Ale House has done an excellent job combining great beer with a delicious menu. Everything I've eaten there has been superb, like the bison and belly burger and the fried chicken. It's quite busy these days. They should open another location, or expand the current one.

I'm pretty lazy so I mostly go to Indie Ale House but for craft breweries, New Hamburg's Bitte Schon Brauhaus is my absolute fave--worth the drive and not a single dud amongst their selection.

I am tired of this IPA crap though.

Spotted signs of another craft brewery called The Six opening up in the space where Bent used to be on Dundas just west of Bathurst.

EDIT: And another called Maverick Brewing opening at Bathurst and Adelaide in the base of the oneeleven condo.

Back