AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto

Screenshot_20220614-064814_Instagram.jpg

September 29th
I get the impression that this project, and Brightwater in general has stalled out. Brightwater 1 and 2 are done, the Urban Towns are approaching completion, the Mason will be done soon, yet this, nor any other buildings, have broken ground. I hope I'm wrong and they'll start Bridge House in the Spring.
1727655602431.jpeg

Sort of the opposite. Not stalled, density is being increased. Dream Impact (MPCT-UN) and Dream have applied to change some future builds to purpose built rentals from condos as well as add density, so they can start developing quicker. Bridge house should start up in 2025 as demand increases. With rates coming down, we should start to see the purpose built rental portions started as soon as the density is approved.

"the developer group has sought to add close to 900 new units to the mix on the 72-acre plot of land on blocks that are currently vacant in the site's central and southern portion. Earlier this month, plans detailed adding 898 units by increasing tower heights throughout the development and replacing townhomes with towers."

Back