Jasonzed

Member Bio
Reaction score
The land next to Mississauga Square was actually sold off to a different developer. The developer submitted an application to the City for a 33s tower with a 6s podium.

I confirmed this with the City. The file number is FILE NO: H-OZ 19/6 vs FILE NO: SP 17/144 for the 33s currently under construction.

1581101917234.png
DJI_0151.JPG
DJI_0154.JPG

That lot was supposed to be houses which was dumb considering the LRT was about to come out for the EA when proposed.

Looks like there will be 3 towers in place of one and nice to see.

That presentation centre does not look inviting. I feel like I might get jumped the moment I walk through the hole in that billboard.

Does that even happen in Mississauga?
According to friends from Sauga, yes it can.

For all the rap that downtown Toronto gets, there are usually eyes on the street everywhere. In Mississauga's highway like suburban arterial roads? Not so much.

DIALOG touts themselves as a visionary and sustainability focused practice but I can never tell their residential work apart from any run-of-the-mill IBI Group design.
I'm genuinely curious if they took a few people from Turner Fleisher. These read like the more recent Parkside Village buildings.

I'm genuinely curious if they took a few people from Turner Fleisher. These read like the more recent Parkside Village buildings.

Honestly, if someone told me this was the next phase of PSV, I would have believed it. They use the exact same architectural elements.

Back