Screenshot_20221206-185646_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230126_215832_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230126_215841_Instagram.jpg

I've heard not good, but I don't have any numbers to support that.
Would have thought investors would snap units up to pa$$ on to student renters after the TMU residence tower was chopped. Maybe the 2 neighbouring CentreCourt projects u/c got most of those purchases.

Rebranding of the showroom/old gas station. Dropped all the odd "Centricity" branding with a focus totally on Graywood/their other projects. Does anyone know when they plan to start construction?
Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 3.24.41 PM.png

so is this cancellation or did they hit the sales threshold and gearing up for construction?
Not sure. There was no one around but the guys throwing up the banners. Though you can still see the building in the banner so maybe that is a sign that it is still on?

Not sure. There was no one around but the guys throwing up the banners. Though you can still see the building in the banner so maybe that is a sign that it is still on?
Just hearing that this sales office will now be home for two projects, not just this one, hence the branding changes.

Interesting! I wonder how many parking space deposits the developer will have to return… presumably few people were buying parking though. I will see where some inquiries lead.

A planning approval does not = a requirement to build it, remember.. they are asking for a reduced minimum here after all, not maximum.

Back