Paclo

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Columbia Student Residence: a proposed 15 & 15-storey mixed-use student dorm and commercial building designed by MSAI for Plaza Imports Limited on the southwest corner of Main Street West and Longwood Road South in Hamilton's Westdale area.

OLT of October 2020.

Renders from the Urban Solutions microsite:
Urban-Design-Report-1-2.jpg
Urban-Design-Report-1-34.jpg
Urban-Design-Report-1-35.jpg
Urban-Design-Report-1-36.jpg
Urban-Design-Report-1-37.jpg
Urban-Design-Report-1-38.jpg
Urban-Design-Report-1-41.jpg
Urban-Design-Report-1-44.jpg
Urban-Design-Report-1-45.jpg
Urban-Design-Report-1-46.jpg
Urban-Design-Report-1-47.jpg

Last edited:
Could you be more specific on which MSAI is the architect? I know at least 3 firms that have been referred to with that acronym...

Could you be more specific on which MSAI is the architect? I know at least 3 firms that have been referred to with that acronym...

Michael Spaziani Architect Inc is the MSAi here. What other firms use the acronym?

Montgomery Sisam Architects Inc, and less frequently I've seen it used for mcCallumSather (which is also officially Architect Inc)

An angled cheese sandwich PoMo that somehow would be more pleasant to look at if it magically replaced CampusOne up here... >.<

It honestly seems like this project has been on the books forever. Is there actually any movement on this?

It honestly seems like this project has been on the books forever. Is there actually any movement on this?
Based on the fact that we actually have renderings now, I think it's safe to assume that it's made at least a few steps forward. No clue if we'll see these buildings anytime soon though

Back