Multiple buildings, 151 Dan Leckie, Luna, etc. the earlier ones East of Spadina seems less problematic....there is a group for each building on facebook you can join and discuss

Multiple buildings, 151 Dan Leckie, Luna, etc. the earlier ones East of Spadina seems less problematic....there is a group for each building on facebook you can join and discuss
My son owned a unit for over 8 years at 25 Telegram Mews and my X also owned a unit on the East side of Spadina for 10 years, outside of regular issues that happen at my condo that was built by Great Gulf they had no big issues, yes elevators go down sometimes, occasional flooding (most of the time from some dumb tenants that try to flush everything down their toilets) personally i like a lot of the buildings in the area, only thing that i don't like is the traffic.Quality of finishes is pretty standard on most of the buildings of the last 15 years with some exceptions, in my building we also sued Great Gulf, that doesn't mean that our building is bad or the the developer is bad.

My son owned a unit for over 8 years at 25 Telegram Mews and my X also owned a unit on the East side of Spadina for 10 years, outside of regular issues that happen at my condo that was built by Great Gulf they had no big issues, yes elevators go down sometimes, occasional flooding (most of the time from some dumb tenants that try to flush everything down their toilets) personally i like a lot of the buildings in the area, only thing that i don't like is the traffic.Quality of finishes is pretty standard on most of the buildings of the last 15 years with some exceptions, in my building we also sued Great Gulf, that doesn't mean that our building is bad or the the developer is bad.
Yeah, i have a bunch of friends that have lived down there in various buildings for years with hardly any issues
..only on UT do you have many bad mouthing the buildings and neighbourhood ...gee you'd think the place was falling apart..haha

Yeah, i have a bunch of friends that have lived down there in various buildings for years with hardly any issues
..only on UT do you have many bad mouthing the buildings and neighbourhood ...gee you'd think the place was falling apart..haha
Have you heard of the phrase "There's no smoke without fire"?
Why do you think Concord Adex gets a bad reputation and Tridel, Daniels and Menkes gets good reputation, earn awards and their pre constructions is highly sought after?
It's all based on feedback from existing owners. If you go to one of these groups, they have detailed why
Also Google reviews of each building can tell you what's going on.

Tue May 12, 2020

Some activity.

fullsizeoutput_3aa7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3aa6.jpeg

DSCN5628.JPG

DSCN5629.JPG

fullsizeoutput_3aaa.jpeg

Back