Or possibly, if it is between Aura and Ryerson University as urbandreamer implies, it's on the SE corner of Gerrard and Yonge, the existing structure possibly becoming the podium for the "tall shiny object":

Not the Big Slice, sacrifice anything except the Big Slice!

The Big Slice is awful! I finally checked it out about a year ago after all the hype. It's dirty, grungy, the pizza itself is bland, greasy and way too much cheese. The dough tastes frozen.

These joints stuck in 1980 belong in the trash.

The Big Slice is awful! I finally checked it out about a year ago after all the hype. It's dirty, grungy, the pizza itself is bland, greasy and way too much cheese. The dough tastes frozen.

These joints stuck in 1980 belong in the trash.

If you became a garbageman the worlds landfills would be filled in a fortnight

Please don't quote his posts when you post immediately after him.
I mean it completely bypasses the ignore feature, thanks :)

The building Big Slice is in will not be a tower; more of a midrise project is what you can expect there.

The E&C? No. The stretch up to Gerrard is not under threat from any tower proposals at the moment. There are midrise proposals forthcoming (notably on the east side of Yonge south of Gerrard, as we already know) but I'm pretty sure whatever this rumour you're speaking about is not for where you think it is.

Again, you're not telling us anything here. You're not certain if it's the site, but some reason we have to know that you might know who it is. Who cares? This site is about the city, it's not about you. If you have something to tell us about 385 Yonge, then great, but if all you are telling us about is some half-baked secret, then go pleasure yourself elsewhere please.

Yes please, go back to your crazy Twitter world where you can believe everything you say is true.

Our gain. So damn passive aggressive. Most of us are perfectly fine with being given accurate details as they become available instead of being fed baseless speculation. Plus the whole dropping a hint, making the forum guess, then answering later seems like tactic designed solely to increase your post count.

Our gain. So damn passive aggressive. Most of us are perfectly fine with being given accurate details as they become available instead of being fed baseless speculation. Plus the whole dropping a hint, making the forum guess, then answering later seems like tactic designed solely to increase your post count.

+1

Back