Nice to see work on the site happening.
8391A129-F70C-4A44-8318-4D6BE150169C.jpeg

No new renderings are updated! The project information is updated. The total unit count changed from 1106 units to 1103 units. Total parking spaces decreased from 316 parking spaces to 249 parking spaces. Finally, the total storey count changed from 84 storeys to 85 storeys.

No new renderings are updated! The project information is updated. The total unit count changed from 1106 units to 1103 units. Total parking spaces decreased from 316 parking spaces to 249 parking spaces. Finally, the total storey count changed from 84 storeys to 85 storeys.
Hi, was the height increased slightly at all? Or is it exactly the same? Thanks. And yes, I'm hoping it increased just a bit, so it'll be a supertall! 😀

Hi, was the height increased slightly at all? Or is it exactly the same? Thanks. And yes, I'm hoping it increased just a bit, so it'll be a supertall! 😀
Nope, still likely 299m. And I suspect Tsai-san is very much on the ball with their changes to be DB measurements.

...and not that I want it to be 300m spandrel and balcony spaghetti monstrosity that we have to look at for generations. I'd rather it be shorter. A lot shorter infact! >.<

Nope, still likely 299m. And I suspect Tsai-san is very much on the ball with their changes to be DB measurements.

...and not that I want it to be 300m spandrel and balcony spaghetti monstrosity that we have to look at for generations. I'd rather it be shorter. A lot shorter infact! >.<
Ok, thanks. I know it looks weird and like a larger-than-life toy tower from some build-it-yourself skyscraper game. I just figure if they're going to build it that large, they might as well add a metre to it. But I understand what you're saying. I liked the previous design a lot better. Sometimes it seems like Concord is trolling us all.
😗

I think we can all mostly agree that the version of the tower looked way, way better before Concord took over the helm. Pearls got cast before swine in this acquisition unfortunately.
Possibly the worst thought of all is that those at Concord who have these designs approved actually call them good and believe they're just fine!

And 1 month later....................photos taken August 9th, 2022:

DSC09106.JPG

DSC09107.JPG

DSC09108.JPG

DSC09109.JPG

DSC09110.JPG

And that just about brings to a close a 25-thread update from my 8.25km walk yesterday; a couple of smaller odd n' sods left to go!

There's projects you love to see progressing (hey even The One is now pedal to the metal!).

And then there's projects like this one (from esteemed city-builder Concord) and The Pemberton (the name-sake of a beloved developer).... where all they do for months and months is push dirt around ⛏️.

And you know what? I'm OK with that.

Last edited:

Back