Same here... if it's all the same, I would rather not hear about all these projects cloaked in coy, dressed-up guesswork, speculation and vague conditional statements. Just the facts, ma'am.

Or.... if you're gonna spill, make it solid info.

I'm ok with comments like "a developer is working to bring an application forward soon," since we would then know it will likely be in the pipeline, but beyond that, I agree that speculation isn't that helpful without details.

Not saying that I have a position re: rumors, but as a matter of fact he did post a ton of photo updates over the weekend. Let's move the convo back to the potential proposal instead of the person, shall we?

AoD

Ok so I screwed up the post. I should've said nothing. But I just got a whole whack of scoops on a ton of exciting proposals and couldn't keep my mouth shut. Lesson learned I guess.

I really don't see the demand for all these units so they may not happen...ever.

Such is life.

And yes, I do post a ton of photos here. Most of you don't post a thing other than whining about green glass, telephone poles and complaining about posters with opinions.

Some of us do post a lot of photos, and we don't appreciate being sent on a wild goose chase just so you can maintain your lead in the post department. Posting a lot of photos shouldnt give someone carte blanche to post for no reason. You apologize, yet in the same sentence you justify it then proceed to indirectly attack other members for "whining" and "complaining". I'm done ranting now, and look forward to seeing some real info on this proposal

Holy crappers I could care less about post count. I just like to chat a lot, and I've gotten used to the twitter format. Also I tend to have a short attention span...a ton going on at once, so I can't remember every detail in each post.

I am not attacking those who post. I am looking at the over 25,000 active UT members and thinking that perhaps only 1000 post photos. That's nuts. I spent my entire Saturday walking around the west side of Toronto taking photos...for the enjoyment of all 25,000 of you.

I had just heard that GG has a plot of land on this corner, and knowing that Aura is across the street, it would make sense it would be rather tall, right?

Last edited:
??????

I spent my entire damn August walking around taking photos for UT, it doesnt give me, or anyone for that matter, special privileges on UT. If you want the other 24,000 members to take more photos, then go buy them each a camera (get a new one for urself while ur at it)
End of conversation from my perspective. No point bickering any further.

385 Yonge is owned by Oxford

I believe I do

??????

I spent my entire damn August walking around taking photos for UT, it doesnt give me, or anyone for that matter, special privileges on UT. If you want the other 24,000 members to take more photos, then go buy them each a camera (get a new one for urself while ur at it)
End of conversation from my perspective. No point bickering any further.
I used to post a lot of photos at one time on here. I stopped because I realized it didn't do anything for me. By the time I'd post about something new, someone else already did. So there was no satisfaction out of it. That and rarely did anyone say thank you. Especially if you were the second person to post basically the same update.
Anyway, I agree, no matter how important the content you post is, nobody owes you anything on this forum. If you come here posting stuff, expecting people to praise you and look up to you, you're doing it for the wrong reasons. That's what I learned.

Back