^^^

There's actually a decent amount of empty space behind that building. I could imagine a Five Condos situation here.

Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,437
Last edited:
^That makes sense. 363 Yonge must be the location of their sales centre perhaps? I heard "Yonge & Gerrard" and 363 Yonge. Architect is their current fave crew....

possibly - not sure. what i do know is that this is an oxford building (not gg). might make for a nice sales centre, sure, but it might help if you knew where gg's development site was (i don't).

Very interesting -- the YSM, although clearly an important organization, was one of the last things slowing down the gentrification of this part of Yonge. I'd imagine for the money they received, they can open a much larger facility somewhere east of Yonge, so it's win-win.

dt east (between Gerrard and Queen) is plagued by a good number ofhomeless shelters already holding back the growth of that area also in sharp contrast to the rest of downtown. Not sure relocation to east of Yonge is a "win-win"...

"Plagued" with homeless shelters? I prefer to believe that the plague is homelessness, not homeless people or the institutions providing them with essential services. Until we solve this problem, those institutions are needed.

Back