Same inside source who informed me months earlier that in July Concord deal will be done and further say goodbye to Yonge street themed “park 357” part of previous Ysl plan south of Zanzibar Strip club
Any other insider info? Lol

Last edited:
Same inside source who informed me months earlier that in July Concord deal will be done and further say goodbye to Yonge street themed “park 357” part of previous Ysl plan south of Zanzibar Strip club

Eliminating the park would imply a new development application. IIRC, a park in that location is baked into current approvals.

Or perhaps you just meant the theme would be abandoned; a patch of grass with a couple trees would probably satisfy the park requirement.

Eliminating the park would imply a new development application. IIRC, a park in that location is baked into current approvals.

Or perhaps you just meant the theme would be abandoned; a patch of grass with a couple trees would probably satisfy the park requirement.
The City sure loves its green spaces. No chance they will allow Concord to eliminate the park.

July 18, 2021:

IMG_0988.jpg
IMG_0989.jpg
IMG_0990.jpg
IMG_0991.jpg
IMG_0992.jpg
IMG_0993.jpg

That water bottle belongs to a construction worker as it's behind the fence.

Another thing worth noting, not sure if I just never noticed it before or it's an update, but I drove by on Sunday night and noticed there were lights on under the scaffolding. I don't seem to remember that last time of drove by at night.

Back