I'm not sure 300m of cheap grey spandrel would be better than a hole in the ground tbh. We could at least turn the hole in the ground into a large pond, or maybe line it and make a swimming pool. idk, the options are endless!
I get that. But leaving it all alone to rot is not viable either.

...I'll say though, it's too bad that the options were limited to just one buyer and whatever they say goes. /sigh

Last edited:
Ok, ok ... we get it. Concord = a shipwreck for YSL.

And since this thread is also a shipwreck and I've been privy to the re-design, I'll share it without permission.

Now I have to call my lawyer...

top-tower-shipwreck-black-n-arch-architecture-prague-czech-republic-high-rise_dezeen_1704_col_1.jpg

Link
143.857 metres from bow to stern

YSL new neighbour cross the street Yonge gerrard south-west corner getting ready for 74 story tower on a small Tiny lot. imagine concord changes for Ysl lot now
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• 13C95BE5-406A-4411-9828-821CF4183FBA.jpeg
    13C95BE5-406A-4411-9828-821CF4183FBA.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 152
  • B4FC4382-3270-4C40-8D2E-DBF52EEF3BCF.jpeg
    B4FC4382-3270-4C40-8D2E-DBF52EEF3BCF.jpeg
    249.1 KB · Views: 168
This plan for the SW corner of Yonge+Gerrard shouldn't have any direct impact on YSL. I'm not sure how you made that connection.
Just to remind at present Aura underground path to college subway, Ysl and Ryerson university had plan under subway line to connect to west side. Well here it is now if this 74 story tower goes ahead and is connected to Aura underground and to college subway then concord and Ryerson will make changes so they can be connected to west side path to college subway for students and Ysl residents

Just to remind at present Aura underground path to college subway, Ysl and Ryerson university had plan under subway line to connect to west side. Well here it is now if this 74 story tower goes ahead and is connected to Aura underground and to college subway then concord and Ryerson will make changes so they can be connected to west side path to college subway for students and Ysl residents
I could be misinformed, but I was under the impression that YSL would be connected to PATH and thus Yonge+Dundas station.

I could be misinformed, but I was under the impression that YSL would be connected to PATH and thus Yonge+Dundas station.
...and would indirectly provide a north entrance to Dundas station alongside a potential Gould Street entrance to said station.

Those would be great for Ryerson students and faculty.

Back