October 12, 2022:

IMG_6116.jpeg
IMG_6117.jpeg
IMG_6118.jpeg
IMG_6119.jpeg
IMG_6120.jpeg
IMG_6121.jpeg

Not really. It's about on par as far as I can tell.
Not sure how you come to this conclusion. There's no evidence that they're serious about starting work here yet, hence why it's taking forever. Excavation started with Cresford years ago.

Not sure how you come to this conclusion. There's no evidence that they're serious about starting work here yet, hence why it's taking forever. Excavation started with Cresford years ago.

Right...and they went bankrupt and the project stopped. Not sure how you coming to the conclusion it's behind.

CIBC 2 starting digging way back, and they're only getting to grade now.

Right...and they went bankrupt and the project stopped. Not sure how you coming to the conclusion it's behind.

Well it is behind for the reasons you just stated. There was a significant stoppage in the excavation due to an insolvency issue and an it's after effects. The celestial timer on this did not stop on this while this was in process. Hence, the project is undeniably delayed.

...if you are claiming it's picking the pace now then that's different and there might be something to that. But if you are claiming otherwise, well...that's just plain wrong. Sorry.

Well it is behind for the reasons you just stated. There was a significant stoppage in the excavation due to an insolvency issue and an it's after effects. The celestial timer on this did not stop on this while this was in process. Hence, the project is undeniably delayed.

...if you are claiming it's picking the pace now then that's different and there might be something to that. But if you are claiming otherwise, well...that's just plain wrong. Sorry.

Did you actually read previous posts??? lol

All you have to do is read the posts and you can see what I'm claiming...lol.

Way back? They only started digging last summer. Check the CIBC Square thread, there wasn't any significant digging until late June 2021.There are pictures of a mostly un-excavated site at that time. Given the excavation there is trying to avoid collapsing the Dominion Public Building, that's goddamn amazing. Sorry if that doesn't fit your narrative though.

Way back? They only started digging last summer. Check the CIBC Square thread, there wasn't any significant digging until late June 2021.There are pictures of a mostly un-excavated site at that time. Sorry if that doesn't fit your narrative though.

A year and half ago isn't way back??? lol

You know I was looking at the previous renderings from the past compared to what's happening now. And I can't believe what an eyesore this rendering is compared to the others lol! It's too busy, less is more, let's hope for the best lol!

Why would they start working on this? Given the way pre con sales are going, this will be done for 2030 maybe.

A year and half ago isn't way back??? lol
Except CIBC square phase 2 had a massively complicated excavation and already has substantial structure underground and a core that is at or above grade last I checked.

This development on the other hand has neither an overly complicated excavation or any sort of anything going on below grade other than just moving dirt around.

Concord took over here over a year ago, and there was already excavation that had taken place. So to say this is moving on speed, even when taking into consideration the delays, is simply not true.

The started back at the site in late Spring early summer this year by the time the transfer to CA took place. The staging slab for the site was not completed until the mid summer at the site. They could not fully excavate untill that was completed. They really didn't commence the main dig until July. With another 3 rows of tiebacks to be drilled and stressed. Have a close look - half the site is on grade. Once the main ramp soil is removed the site is essentially wide open. I am sure you will likely see a crane in a month or so.

Back