the moment Concord jumped on this project, i wished that Cresford had completed this project before they went bankrupt.

When that happened, I was just praying that because unit's and been sold and blah blah, Concord would have to keep everything the same and just not make as much as they usually do by being cheap. Then when the renders started to change, I knew the dream was over.

No. Prices shown are for remaining units. All the smallest ones are sold.

Still asking $2k/sqft though,
When that happened, I was just praying that because unit's and been sold and blah blah, Concord would have to keep everything the same and just not make as much as they usually do by being cheap. Then when the renders started to change, I knew the dream was over.
Design is a bit of a thud for sure. Location location, location - unbelievable they can get $2000+ sq. ft. on such small units. If we just let the existing market framework play out, it will not provide any affordable housing (where the main met demand is, not met by endless new market units). For that we need a big pivot. For better design a better design framework with higher expectations is needed.

December 20, 2023:

IMG_1330.jpeg
IMG_1331.jpeg
IMG_1332.jpeg
IMG_1333.jpeg
IMG_1334.jpeg
IMG_1335.jpeg

Just because it was dark outside doesn't mean that construction workers don't have to remove air bubbles inside the concrete.

It hurts that this eyesore will finally shut down my CN Tower view.

Back