TBH, people who aren't regulars miss out on documents and those get lost in the discussion- even I sometimes have to go digging around for documents.

IMO it would be better if the project page had some sort of subsection that collected planning document links for easy access.
I would consider myself somewhat of a regular, so if I haven't seen it I really doubt it's that easy to find! Sometimes it's just one post in many and can be easy to miss around all the amazing photo updates. Also sometimes people are just plain cranky on here ?

I made that request for the Application Docs to be included on the Database page in the website thread but it never got a response.

A friend works at Yonge and Eg and I asked her to send some Crosstown construction pictures.

Anyone wanna make bets on an opening in 18 months? How long until Crosslinx admits they are behind schedule? They haven't even removed the TBMs and yet are going to have to start testing trains in about a years time.. It just gets more and more impossible every passing day.

Anyone wanna make bets on an opening in 18 months? How long until Crosslinx admits they are behind schedule? They haven't even removed the TBMs and yet are going to have to start testing trains in about a years time.. It just gets more and more impossible every passing day.

Actually, they started testing the vehicles in the west end in December, 2019.

And they'll start removing the decking at Science Centre Station in February, 2020. In about 8 days.

See link.

Science Centre Station has advanced to a state to allow the temporary traffic deck to be removed from the roadway. The removal will take place in two stages, the first stage (depicted below) will begin as early as February 7, 2020 and continue for approximately two (2) months. The removal of the decking will improve road surface quality.

There's a 0.00% chance this thing opens by 2021 as Metolinx loves to claim.

Back