News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Very very seriously.

And with our idiot premier it's likely going to happen since it will be another oportunity for him and his caucus members to get benefits (either direct/indirect) from yet another developer.

Really? What a stupid thing to do, there's so much places in the city that can be redeveloped. Heck why not condo's down by Ontario place, although I agree that should be public land as well.

Flippin greedy conservatives

Isn't the Science center on land that's not developable?
The main building in the ravine perhaps.

But the rules about not being able to build would be subject to whatever the Ontario cabinet wants to do. I'd think the biggest real question is where is the 100-year flood zone.

Reactions: PL1
Isn't the Science center on land that's not developable?
The parking lot can be redeveloped without touching the Ontario Science Centre itself. The Line 5's AND Ontario Line's Science Centre Station will be on the northeast corner of Eglinton & Don Mills.

1681497248129.png
From link.

The parking lot can be redeveloped without touching the Ontario Science Centre itself. The Line 5's AND Ontario Line's Science Centre Station will be on the northeast corner of Eglinton & Don Mills.

As can the other parking lot to the south, which reaches Flemingdon Park station. I suspect what they really want though is the jewel in the crown is though, is the main building in the Don Valley.
1681498460304.png

As can the other parking lot to the south, which reaches Flemingdon Park station. I suspect what they really want though is the jewel in the crown is though, is the main building in the Don Valley.
View attachment 469238
The south lot could be still used by school buses, from outside of range of Line 5 & Ontario Line.

View attachment 469238

Nope - from TRCA Flood Plain Map:

1681499037741.png

Guess we figured what the machinations are here.

AoD

Back