Just noticed that they are digging up the pave ment now after it being completly perfect. Saw a small excavator on scene, any reason behind this?
Bike lane construction. They finished the stretch between Jane and Weston on southside of Eglinton Ave. Now they are doing the Weston to Black Creek stretch.

1726504859386.png

Bike lane construction. They finished the stretch between Jane and Weston on southside of Eglinton Ave. Now they are doing the Weston to Black Creek stretch.

View attachment 596687
Thanks but unfortunately not what I was looking for, the construction was going on right in front of the entrance, closest to Scotiabank on the north side of the road. Right infront meaning literaly the entrance with the sort of flower beds, benches and trees. Thought it was kind weird how it was fine but unfortunately not.

Thanks but unfortunately not what I was looking for, the construction was going on right in front of the entrance, closest to Scotiabank on the north side of the road. Right infront meaning literaly the entrance with the sort of flower beds, benches and trees. Thought it was kind weird how it was fine but unfortunately not.
Oh ok i misunderstood. That work near the entrance is related to prep work and utility relocation for the tunnel to be constructed for the Western extension.

Re: Mount Dennis Station

Shame that historic Kodak buildings that were larger and taller than building 9 were demolished.

This rendering is from a 2019 Globe & Mail article about Mount Dennis. Anyone know where this "commons" area would be. The plazas outside the station don't seem this big.

1727272389844.png

Back