Yeah, what could ever go wrong with air rights...?

1*tDzQ5dQb6MnoKZcTOfIwmg.png

This project badly needs a redesign. The dinky podiums need more stone and classic detailing at least for the first 10-15 floors. Goofy Jenga towers and the oversized exposed concrete ceiling 1 story wall-o-glass retail podiums don't really suit yorkville.

That is either inconsistent with moving ahead w/redevelopment.............

Or profoundly wasteful.
They tossed some tenants out and started those renovations before the pandemic. But I think it's only in the section between the Hudson's Bay Centre and the Holt Renfrew Centre; last time I walked through the old food court along Cumberland, nothing had changed.

They tossed some tenants out and started those renovations before the pandemic. But I think it's only in the section between the Hudson's Bay Centre and the Holt Renfrew Centre; last time I walked through the old food court along Cumberland, nothing had changed.

If it's just what's under the office tower, which is to remain, then I don't take issue w/that.

The facades of these buildings always end up in an all glass theme! They look just like the new developments happening across the street. I hope there's another rendering instead of this one.

Back