ProjectEnd

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Yeah, what could ever go wrong with air rights...?

1*tDzQ5dQb6MnoKZcTOfIwmg.png

xy3

Member Bio
Reaction score
This project badly needs a redesign. The dinky podiums need more stone and classic detailing at least for the first 10-15 floors. Goofy Jenga towers and the oversized exposed concrete ceiling 1 story wall-o-glass retail podiums don't really suit yorkville.

Bayer

Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
That is either inconsistent with moving ahead w/redevelopment.............

Or profoundly wasteful.
They tossed some tenants out and started those renovations before the pandemic. But I think it's only in the section between the Hudson's Bay Centre and the Holt Renfrew Centre; last time I walked through the old food court along Cumberland, nothing had changed.

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
They tossed some tenants out and started those renovations before the pandemic. But I think it's only in the section between the Hudson's Bay Centre and the Holt Renfrew Centre; last time I walked through the old food court along Cumberland, nothing had changed.

If it's just what's under the office tower, which is to remain, then I don't take issue w/that.

cd concept

Member Bio
Reaction score
The facades of these buildings always end up in an all glass theme! They look just like the new developments happening across the street. I hope there's another rendering instead of this one.