Great view, especially you can see the CN Tower , met another owner at the Pool / lounge who has the same orientation as you but view being blocked quite a bit by that building including the CN Tower , he's kinda pissed
If his unit is facing South but the CN Tower is blocked by that building, he lives at SE corner unit ? I've been to both SE and SW 2b+d units, and in my opinion, SE units have better views than SW units, except that SW units can see the CN Tower.

If his unit is facing South but the CN Tower is blocked by that building, he lives at SE corner unit ? I've been to both SE and SW 2b+d units, and in my opinion, SE units have better views than SW units, except that SW units can see the CN Tower.
Our unit faces West , we were lucky that CN Tower is still in the view but we really havta lean the body out over the balcony and twist our necks and backs to the Left side to see the tower LOL

Wished these buildings could be swapped with Maple Leaf Square
Would have complemented nicely with the ICE buildings

IMG_2753.JPG
IMG_2754.JPG
IMG_2755.JPG
IMG_2756.JPG

Has the whistling wind issue been resolved? If not I see an international acoustician competition as a world's first... if they can solve it. They are a smart bunch.
Imagine Bach or Bohemian Rhapsody or (occasional) metalhead (acoustic versions please) greeting the intersection. Sure it "sounds" dumb but they put a human on the moon right, or did they? A new public contribution from developers never conceived. (yes I'll take my meds now)

So my unit on the 38th had the permanent dampeners installed last week and there is significant improvement. There was an insanely windy day last week and I could only faintly hear the lower level units making the whistle noise. Hallelujah I can finally sleep in peace!

So my unit on the 38th had the permanent dampeners installed last week and there is significant improvement. There was an insanely windy day last week and I could only faintly hear the lower level units making the whistle noise. Hallelujah I can finally sleep in peace!
Can we please get a few close-up shots of the dampeners? I'd love to see what they look like

great news !!

Those pictures are really nice. Did you take them yourself? What kind of camera can do those?

Back