Those pictures are really nice. Did you take them yourself? What kind of camera can do those?
Thanks, they are mine. These were shot with a Canon 5D Mk iv with a Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM lens

Beautiful. What exposure and time of night?
first one was shot at 9:11 PM, 10 second exposure
second one was shot at 9:17 PM, 13 second exposure

Just checked with developer. I explained that a condominium parking space where residents need to drive back and forth just to pass the barricade every single day is clearly a design issue.
All they need to do is, remove the pole in the middle of two barricades, so that there's enough space to make a turn and proceed.

Confirmed by director of customer relations - they will NOT make any modification to the parking barricades.
Great. I love Bazis ?

I thought once a condo is registered the developer is no longer part of the project. Why can't the strata just make the change once Bazis is out of the way?

I thought once a condo is registered the developer is no longer part of the project. Why can't the strata just make the change once Bazis is out of the way?
they can but it's then on the condo corps dime.

I suspect the reason Bazis won't do it is that it violates their site plan agreement as it is required for some reason for the garage.

OK but how much could it cost to remove a pole?
"All they need to do is, remove the pole in the middle of two barricades, so that there's enough space to make a turn and proceed".

If it's a legal issue, different situation but, if an engineer can testify that it's a design flaw and not user error, there be a case to force them to change it or compensate for damages. Either way, must be frustrating!

Just checked with developer. I explained that a condominium parking space where residents need to drive back and forth just to pass the barricade every single day is clearly a design issue.
All they need to do is, remove the pole in the middle of two barricades, so that there's enough space to make a turn and proceed.

Confirmed by director of customer relations - they will NOT make any modification to the parking barricades.
Great. I love Bazis ?
I'm as much frustrated as other residents for the current barricade design. Scratching a brand new Mercedes definitely was not joyful at all.

However, removing the pole isn't enough.
There are 2 separate barricades ( and the pole is in between), one for enter, another for exit.
After removing the middle pole, they just need to make both barricades open and close at the same time, so that there is actually enough space for people to drive in and out.

My car can hardly hardly drive through the space between the middle pole and the wall. It's just ridiculous how they decided to install 2 separate barricades there.
Just remove the middle pole and make the barricades open/close together. That's all.

But, of course, Bazis won't give a damn because it's "legally fine".

Today

P1000557.JPG

Back